Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a substance similar to a vitamin. It is found in every cell of the body. Your body makes CoQ10, and your cells use it to produce energy your body needs for cell growth and maintenance. It also functions as an antioxidant, which protects the body from damage caused by harmful molecules
CoQ10 has been used to treat many different conditions and may help.
• lower blood pressure slightly.
• CoQ10 has been used to treat heart failure and other heart conditions, possibly helping to improve some symptoms and lessen future cardiac risks when combined with regular medications but this is information purposes I have researched but there is evidence this may help but can be quite controversial.
• CO Q10 may help and prevent muscle pains and liver issues
• May help slow down the Alzheimer’s conditions but not stop it.
• It’s also can be a preventive for migraines this may take a few months to see full benefits
• Also Slow sperm count, cancers, Parkinson disease, HIV, muscle dystrophy and gum disease.
COQ10 may be sold in shops as a energy supplement there is no evidence that it will boost energy for an average typical person
You can obtain a good source of COQ10 naturally in food but not as much as if taking a supplement that contains this.
The following food COQ10 can be found in:
• Cold water fish, like tuna, salmon, mackerel, and sardines
• Vegetable oils
Always seek medical advice before using anything that contains this if your on blood thinners, chronic diseases like like liver and heart failure, or diabetics.
I am on the Life Long Vitality programme for 30 days and this amazing ingredient is in our supplement. It’s been 14 days so far and seen a significant difference already albeit I forgot take for 2 days and saw a difference from when I used it and when I hadn’t.